4.3 118 0.5
CC Creams July 19, 2014 1648
Revolutionary Avon CC Cream
(Updated: July 03, 2015)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I was one of the lucky ladies that was selected to test and review the Avon CC cream.

So, what is the first thing you do when you pick up a product - you look at and read the packaging.

Avon cc cream comes in a classic black and silver tube which says "ideal flawless colour corrector cream SPF 50".

If my complection came with packaging it would read "fair skin, freckles and pigmentation and because I suffer from chronic sinus - dark circles". Enough to make any cc cream cringe!

Now fair skin does not sound so daunting but let me tell you - one micron to light or dark and it becomes a terrifying picture! The shade I used is Ivory and it is absolutely perfect!! A match made in heaven!

I was concerned that it might not be able to fade the look of my pigmentation and freckles but I had no need to worry - a flawless coverage whilst still looking very natural, faint sunkisses visible which is as I prefer it.

As I said my dark circles is always a worry as it is very obvious. Avon cc cream made a huge difference - very impressive indeed.

The 50 SPF is another added benefit to this cc cream. In our climate it is impossible to even consider leaving your house without sunprotection. And I always wonder do I apply sunscreen first, then make-up or afterwards. No more worries - all in one,this product is fab!

Avon cc cream just keeps on giving and giving... It applies smoothly and makes your skin feel refreshed, nourished and it doesn't feel as if you are wearing anything.

It is so economical - both in the price (a giveaway) and in the tiny amount needed to apply.

Do I like the Avon cc cream - no. I absolutely love it and would highly recommend it!

Thank you for a fantastic product Avon!!
C
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply