4.3 118 0.5
CC Creams July 19, 2014 1653
Now you CC it, now you don't!
(Updated: July 03, 2015)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

More than just a concealer. I have never used CC creams, in fact I am hardly a fan of liquid make up. Having received this product to test, I find the following:

SPF 50!!!! I have super sensitive skin and so I burn easily, it is amazing that a Cream has such a high SPF.
The color I received was medium beige, I would have been inclined to natural beige being closer to my tone. However, the cream is lighter in shade than it appears on the color guide, with a little blending, it was not noticeable at all.

I am very happy with fact that it is easy to apply and not sticky. It covered a few dark spots I have and I noticed a lightening in this week that I have used it.

My mother used the cream as well and commented on how easy it was to apply and cover without noticing.

The downside? I find that the color chart is slighting misleading as to the eventual shade, so that needs to be looked at

Overall, it is an awesome product for fuss free application and for people like me who do not use foundations etc.
R
6 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply