Review Detail

4.3 118 0.5
CC Creams July 19, 2014 1647
Avon's CC cream
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

With beauty products I’ve always been a bit stuck in my ways. So when I heard about BB and CC creams, I was curious but a bit dubious.

As a self employed person, I have to choose what products to buy very carefully. And those beauty consultants in chain stores may want to spray all kinds of perfume on us, but ask for a test sample of a skin care product…

Last week though I was sent an Avon CC cream to test from Beauty Bulletin. I immediately noticed it had a SPF 50 rating which was great news for me as I spend a lot of time outdoors in summer.

It also has a nice fragrance and I liked how smoothly it went on my face.

I happen to have a very uneven tone so this product has it’s work cut out for it.
The only problem is that I chose a shade or two too light. So if I should buy it in future, I would look at a darker shade.

It has only been a week and a half, so I’m not sure how much change there has been to my skin tone. Some marks non my forehead seem to be less visible.

I would definitely look at using a CC cream instead of foundation, especially during the day.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Owner's reply July 10, 2014

After about 2 and a half weeks, I see definite lightening of dark marks on my face. And my face feels a lot smoother when applying the CC cream.

Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply