CC Creams July 19, 2014 1648
Avon CC Cream in Medium Beige
(Updated: July 03, 2015)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Hi ladies,
I am currently taking a high dose of Orratane for acne treatment and so my skin is super sensitive

Thanks BB for sending me this awesome product to review, packaged in a 30ml black squeeze-tube with silver writing,
The tube allows to dispense the perfect amount of product, even when you need just a small amount to touch up,
I have used BB cream and foundation in the past, but this is my first experience of CC Cream,
I really like this product for everyday use, it hides the redness on my cheeks, and gives my skin a lovely luminescence, but it doesn't look cakey or like I have a face full of base,
It does take a bit of blending, but it blends amazingly and you wouldn't know I was wearing it if you hadn't seen my face before I applied it,
I have used it for over a week now and it hasn't irritated my sensitive skin, and it did not clog my pores or lead to a break out,
The best part of this amazing CC Cream is that it has a SPF 50, to protect our skin, while giving us great looking skin,
I also found that it can be layered to give more coverage, but I blend each layer in well, and then let it settle for a while, and then applied a second layer!
I esp like that it looks natural, and I can use it everyday, as I only put foundation on for special occasions, this CC Cream is the perfect fit for me!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply