4.3 118 0.5
CC Creams July 19, 2014 1648
Avon ideal flawless corrector in sable
(Updated: July 03, 2015)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I just got mine at the introductory price of R84.95! Next month the price will double! I've used cliniques colour corrector with SPF 30 before and was significantly happy with the results! However just hunting down the deeper shades can sometimes be a mission! It was a bit of a gamble as well ordering through avon but last month fortunately they released foundation sample satchets and a sample trial size! I tried nutmeg, sable and caramel! And got lucky with sable! It's a light to medium coverage with built in SPF 50( not that this affects the colour in any way) applies evenly and leaves you with a soft natural healthy luminous glow ! Add on the benefits of the ability to reduce marks and even skin in two weeks with the power of vitamin c and licorice! And you have an all in one product aimed at giving you what you need in a foundation while the added benefits of evening skin tone performs like skincare! Think cliniques even better range!its better suited for you if you need more coverage, comes in 9 shades, has a higher SPF than the balm! Try this one now!its perfect for Indian tones with the yellow component in foundation that a lot of darker foundations lack
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

3 results - showing 1 - 3
Ordering
June 26, 2014
I reviewed this product over 10 days ago and and regards improvement in terms of improvement of dark spots i thought id provide feedback!ok let me do this i am going to upload before adter pix of the dark circles under my eyes! I think the results speak for themselves! The results are uncanny and unbelievable! This product works!
R
rash
June 26, 2014
This is frustrating my pictures uploaded in the wrong order! The pic with me face on is the initial pic!this second one is 10 days later complete with neatly groomed brows and sable colour corrector under my eyes! The difference is profound! I'm so pleased with this product
R
rash
July 02, 2014
Totally loving this! It lasts the whole day! Soooo pleased! And now totally addicted to the avon app in my iphone! Shopping has become do easy peasy
R
rash
3 results - showing 1 - 3

Leave a Reply