4.3 118 0.5
CC Creams July 19, 2014 1655
Flawless Skin with Avon's CC cream
(Updated: June 12, 2014)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Let's start off by saying that I had never tried a CC (colour corrector) cream before, so I was intrigued to find out about the latest beauty buzz.

When researching what a CC cream does for one, the excitement struck as I would be reviewing a product which would help with uneven skin-tone, containing liquorice and vitamin C, and would protect my face from the harsh sun-rays as it contains 50 SPF. Great!

The lightweight formula, which contains correcting pigments, was easy to apply on my skin, It smelt like heaven! Fresh and not overbearing, and my skin felt smooth and fresh.

The Avon CC creams are for those with a warmer undertone, lucky me! It left my skin looking and feeling fresh with a matte finish. With an SPF of 50, I can now spend more time in the sun than indoors fretting about my skin!

Avon boasts that one will begin to see the appearance of dark marks starting to fade within two weeks...Well I have only used the product once, so I will have to continue with the product to see whether or not it delivers, but I'm sure it will!

A bit of a down side- Avon is usually reasonably priced, however I feel these CC creams are quite steep. The offer at the moment is R84.95, but regular price is R159.95. EISH!

All-in-all, Avon is a fantastic brand, and if you feel you need to revamp your makeup kit, I suggest you add the CC Cream for light coverage, because let's admit, NATURAL looking skin is MORE BEAUTIFUL!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
No
Would you repurchase this product?
No
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
June 27, 2014
I have mine already, started few days back using it. I love it!!!
P
PhiliLanga
1 results - showing 1 - 1

Leave a Reply