Review Detail

4.6 4 0.5
John Frieda Sheer Blonde Shampoo and Conditioner and Frizz-Ease
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

The John Frieda products that I received through Beauty Bulletin.com are:
Sheer Blonde Highlight Activating Shampoo and Sheer Blonde Highlight Activating Conditioner (both for Dark Blondes) as well as Frizz-Ease.

Both the shampoo and conditioners are fragranced with jojoba oil, honey and oatmeal. Thankfully the honey part of the combination doesn’t overwhelm as honey can be very strong. The wonderful jojoba fragrance comes through. The shampoo is nice and thick and has a pretty pearlescent sheen. One doesn’t have to use a large amount to get a nice rich lather.

The conditioner is not as thick as the shampoo and I was pleased to find that it wasn’t sticky.

My hair which is coloured, has a wave and fine texture and reacted well to the products. I was also happy to find another product in the pack, Frizz-Ease which as they mention on the tube, is used to “tame frizz and smooth dry ends”. And because my hair is fine, it can be frizzy if not smoothed by a blowdry. The product is a crème base. I’ve used serum based products in the past and had to wash my hands after application. With Frizz-Ease I didn’t even have to wash my hands afterwards and it smoothed down the little escape artists nicely. ;-) Frizz-Ease doesn’t make my hair oily.

My fine hair seems to have more body using the products. That said, my hair which is fine is not “weighed down”. A big difference there.

When compared to other hair shampoos and conditioners, these are a little pricey, but the price per wash probably would work out the same, as a little really goes a long way!
John frieda products.jpg
P
Top 1000 Reviewer 9 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply