Review Detail

4.4 84 0.5
Mascaras, Eyebrow Pencils February 05, 2015 1142
Eylure Starter kit review
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

This was my first time using Eylure lashes starter kit. I've used other products in the past, but I really liked the fact that the Eylure lashes came with a applicator as well as lashes to practice on. I wore them first to my graduation, and everyone thought they were my own lashes, which is a huge thumbs up from my side! I liked the fact that one could apply these lashes that gave a little boost, and didn't look like fake eyelashes.

These lashes are so natural looking, I've worn them during the day too, and it just looks like you're using really good mascara.

The area where you apply the glue to, the lash strip essentially, is very thin, which is great as you don't need to try and hide it with a hectic winged eyeliner look.

I'm honestly very impressed with this set of lashes and how easy they've made it for people who are not familiar with false eyelashes.

You can find them at Dischem for R79.95 and they last a long time. I've already worn the same pair of lashes about 6 times already and they still look good as new. It is important to be gentle with the lashes once removing them and also putting them back into their box after use so that they don't get damaged. You can also carefully take off the old glue, so it doesn't build up or get gross and unhygienic.

I recommend!! Try them out and see for yourself!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply