Review Detail

4.4 84 0.5
Mascaras, Eyebrow Pencils February 05, 2015 1146
Eyelure lengthening No. 118 Starter Kit
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I am no Huda Beauty or Nikkie Tutorials but with the new Eyelure No.118 lengthening starter kit anyone can be just as good. I have always been curious about how false lashes work. Do they pull out your lashes? Do they blend in with your natural lashes?

To answer all of these questions I decided to try the Eyelure No.118 lengthening starter kit. This kit comes with a pair of lashes; two tubes of glue; a lash applicator; and a tester lash. According to Eyelure, the No. 118 lashes were designed to enhance the natural beauty of your eyes.

There kit also has a nifty step-by-step guide at the back so you know what to do and how to do it. Basically you take your tester lash and measure your lash band and trim off the excess. I have quite small eyes so I had to clip off quite a bit. You then add some glue to the lash band; wait 20 seconds and then apply it as close to your natural lash band as possible.

What makes applications so effortless is the addition of the lash applicator. It really helps get the centre of your lash right up against your natural lashes. You then place the centre and outer band in place using your fingers or tweezer. To blend your falsies and natural lashes together, a quick application of mascara will do the trick.

It amazes me how natural my lashes looked! It looked so natural with an added bit of length and volume. This is ideal for those who have sparse eyelashes and want to add a bit of volume to their lashes. I used it for a couple of hours and they did not trouble my eyes in any way. It not tickle or scratch my eyes.

The lashes came off easily at the end of the day without removing any of my precious eye lashes. I popped it back into the box and they were perfect for the next makeup look a few days later.

If you want to achieve a bold eye look or if you just want to play around with false lashes, then the Eyelure No.118 lengthening starter kit is the perfect kit to get you comfortable with the idea of using falsies especially with the use of the tester lash.

Step aside Huda and Nikkie, there are new falsie queens in town!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
T
Top 500 Reviewer 15 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
April 14, 2016
Sorry for constantly typing Eyelure instead of Eylure
T