Review Detail

4.4 84 0.5
Mascaras, Eyebrow Pencils February 05, 2015 1147
Eylure False lash starter kit
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Thank you BB for sending me this . I have never used false lashes before and was very excited when I was asked to review this .

I received this a few days ago and boy was I excited and nervous at the same time . I have never used or applied false lashes before and just looking at them can intimidate you .

This was so not the case with the Eylure lashes , the step by step instruction made it so simple after just reading it I felt confident and like a PRO.

I was thrilled to find that they are courteous enough to give you a "practice lash" in case you want to do a practice run first .
The lashes are natural looking and gorgeous when applied . They give your eyes such a defined look without making you look like you have falsies on . I love that you dont need apply mascara on these , its really optional I chose not to and it still made me look like had naturally full long lashes .
Whats even better is that as easy as they are to apply , its just as easy to remove .
Your eyes dont feel uncomfortable or heavy as I would have expected them to . They are actually very lightweight.

So thank you BB and Eylure, you have introduced me to one more thing that makes me look and feel fabulous

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
With Falsies
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply