Review Detail

4.4 84 0.5
Mascaras, Eyebrow Pencils February 05, 2015 1149
Fun with Falsies Eylure Lengthening Lashes starter kit
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I started my week long journey with Eylure London Lengthening starter kit of false lashes extremely optimistic at the opportunity of using false lashes. I have never worn false lashes before and was excited at the prospect. I flipped the pack over and went through the instructions quickly, eager to try the product. Once I read the how-to's, I quickly snipped off the length that I would not need and applied the lash glue. After waiting the required 20-30 seconds, I applied the lashes to my eyes, just above my natural lash line.
Here is where I encountered some difficulty. I don't know if it's the shape of my eyes or the amount of glue that I applied, but I couldn't get the lashes to stay on. Both the outer and inner corners would peel off after a few minutes, and my relentless sticking down and re-applying did not seem to help. This was the process I followed for about four days, not wearing the lashes longer than about an hour each day as a result of the frustration of peeling off and sticking down. Eventually on the fifth day, I decided to just stick it out, and although I did have to continue to stick down for the first hour and a half, after that they seemed to stay put.
It's probably just me though, and my lack of lash skills, because I haven't read that anybody else has had this difficulty, and it definitely hasn't put me off this product!
They are so worth it after a bit of practice and effort, and I am thoroughly enjoying wearing them.
So this is to all the girls who don't find lash application easy - just stick it out for a little while, and they will stay on eventually. This is a great product for those of us that need a little help :)

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Eylure false lashes.jpg
K
6 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply