Review Detail

4.4 84 0.5
Mascaras, Eyebrow Pencils February 05, 2015 1156
Easy and Natural
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I`m impressed by these falsies and how easy they are applied. I tried a lot of falsies in the past, always walking past the Eylure Brand but never purchasing it, telling myself that I will next time. Thank you BB team for sending me this kit to try and review it.

If you have not tried False eye lashes before there is no need to stress, this kit makes it easy and the instructions are very simple.. Plug and play as I would like to describe. Once I applied the lashes I noticed they didn't weigh down my eye lid as some of the other brands I tried. The lash applicator they gave with this kit is amazing, making it easy to apply your lashes. It gives a soft natural look that I love.

Adding another positive point ; After I've used the eyelashes I can simply clean them for future use... Reusable glory :)

The only problem I encountered was the packaging glue that held the lashes, I struggled to remove the glue from the lashes.

After I tried this kit I got hooked on the Eylure Brand. I`m now a proud owner of 4 different styles of their lashes. I recommend it to one and all. Try it for yourself and experience this amazing product.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
N
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
December 14, 2015
Ahhh so need to try these!
C