Review Detail

4.4 84 0.5
Mascaras, Eyebrow Pencils February 05, 2015 1156
False Lashes made easy
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I am over the moon with this kit! Thank you so much Beauty Bulletin for sending me this, you have opened up another world for me today! Applying your own false lashes is no easy task and it is rather difficult to find lashes that won't make you look like a circus clown. These lashes look very natural and I cannot get over the fact that it was so easy to apply. Thanks to the practice lash you can play around until you get the hang of it without ruining the other lashes, the kit also includes a little applicator that makes it very easy to apply. The lashes are also re-usable. I can't wait to wear mine out tomorrow!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

7 results - showing 1 - 7
Ordering
September 18, 2015
I am a big fan of false lashes and have even had lash extensions done before which ended up damaging my own lashes :( I was tempted to have extensions again but after reading this I might just purchase these instead. I love long lashes and even if it is difficult to apply I will keep practicing until i get it right!
S
Sarahtorr
September 18, 2015
Can you tell me where i can purchase this kit?
S
Sarahtorr
September 18, 2015
Hi Sarah, you can purchase them from Clicks or Dis-Chem. x
S
Shannon_H
September 18, 2015
In reply to an earlier comment

Hi Sarah, you can purchase them from Clicks or Dis-Chem. x
S
Shannon_H
September 18, 2015

Thanks Shannon, I will be keeping my peepers peeled for them in stores, oooh im so excited!
S
Sarahtorr
September 18, 2015
Can't wait to try mine out!! :) Have been dying to try this brand :)
G
GenH
September 19, 2015

You are going to love it!
N
Nixxi
7 results - showing 1 - 7

Leave a Reply