Review Detail

4.4 84 0.5
Mascaras, Eyebrow Pencils February 05, 2015 1156
real? fake? can't tell...
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

You know how there are always certain products you really want to try but just never get to actually trying them..

This review has converted me from wanting to doing.!

So first things first, price? For only R79.95 this product is such a steal!!
Considering you can pay hundreds for lash extentions these are ideal and reusable.

The instructions are simple and straight forward; no mess and no fuss.
They stick on with ease, there's no pulling, tugging or trying reapply them. The plastic tweezers make for super easy application of glue and pressing them into place on your lid. They fit naturally, there was no need to even shorten them. They were simply the perfect fit.

Once they're on this is where you totally fall inlove with yourself!
They look amaing, long, curled, not too much, not too little. They are the perfect "Goldie Locks" lashes; just right! They not heavy or uncomfortable. Also I wear glasses and when I put them on they wouldn't hit the frame or lenses which was a bonus! 10 brownie points!
They do not look fake at all, it definitely makes an impact and susper pop to your eyes but without it looking like you've stuck on the lashes of a baby cow.

Ok yes I've been ranting on about how amazing they look and feel though I've given the quality rating a 3 because yes they are great but I had two issues; the packaging of how the lashes are held down to the box tends to get small bits stuck on the lashes which need to be removed.
Secondly I noticed the glue didn't have a very strong hold, they came off very easily.

Other than those two issues I loved reviewing this product.
The best thing about it is that it gives you this natural liquid liner look even though you have none on and the fact their reusable is awesome which is best for those nights you want to stand out a bit more than usual!

This a product I will definitely be buying from now on!
Eyelure Lashes
A
2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply