Review Detail

4.4 84 0.5
Mascaras, Eyebrow Pencils February 05, 2015 1154
New Found Crazy Love For Falsies - Eylure False Lash Starter Kit
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

As a young lady with naturally long and full eyelashes, falsies has never much phased me. Usually with a good sweep of a trusted mascara I usually obtain the desired effect of falsies with my natural eyelashes. However, when I had received Eylure False Lash Starter Kit, I was determined to try it out!

I was very pleased with the results of the product as the were easier to apply than I had anticipated. The glue was quite effective however in some instances left a gluey white residue. This residue however could have been my fault on lack of practice in the application of the falsies.

The applicator worked well with regard to holding the lash and applying the glue, although when apply the lash to your eyelid it didn't work so effectively, resulting i had used my fingers.
The spare eyelash given is great as a practice last as I have never applied the lashes before - Great Thinking!

The Eylure False Lash Starter Kit works great with make up and more especially does not give a false lash look, making one look 'too made up' or 'fake' as some may call it. It sheek and suttle but highly effective even though I have naturally long lashes.

Overall I am highly pleased with the product and Eylure False Lash Starter Kit is apart of my new make up routine.

Thank you Beauty Bulletin for introducing me to a great product!
Hope to review more soon!
Lashes
Eyelash Mix
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

2 results - showing 1 - 2
Ordering
September 14, 2015
Wow, great review need to try these lashes! They look lovely on you!
S
Shaelyn
September 15, 2015
In reply to an earlier comment

Hi @Shaelyn Janisch

Many Thanks! Hope they were as easy to apply and use for you as they were for me!

Heres to more fuller lashes!

XOXO
Prinel
P
pralcess
2 results - showing 1 - 2

Leave a Reply