Review Detail

4.4 84 0.5
Mascaras, Eyebrow Pencils February 05, 2015 1156
Eylure False Lash Starter Kit
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

So I recently got a package in the mail box and I was so excited and curious about the contents. You can imagine my delight when I opened it and found a pack of these awesome eyelashes. I usually wear strip lashes but I had never purchased a pack of Eylure falsies.

So I decided to put try them on the weekend to complete my doll face look :-) Firstly I was impressed with the fact that there was a test lash (I suppose it makes sense to include one since it's a starter kit), I also liked the length of the lashes because I didn't have to cut them, they fit just perfectly (Yay). The feel of the lashes is very light and natural which is a bonus.

I didn't use the glue that came with the packaging though because they tend not to stick properly or one has to wait long before putting on the lashes... so I will not comment on it. As for the applicator, good try but it doesn't really hold the lashes on its own.

Overall the falsies were a hit for me and I will be stocking them up for my kit very soon. Hopefully there are multipacks which will offer more value for money. Thank You BB.

K
C
2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
July 28, 2015
Wow! Great review. Need to try this out:)
B
bhayla
1 results - showing 1 - 1

Leave a Reply