Review Detail

4.4 84 0.5
Mascaras, Eyebrow Pencils February 05, 2015 1149
Eylure False Lash Starter Kit
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I recently learnt how to apply false lashes, and when I finally got those lashes to sit right I was very pleased with myself.

So when I got these eyelashes from the Beauty Bulletin Team I was over the moon! I like wearing false eyelashes because they give my big eyes definition, especially when I am wearing eye make-up they give my eyes that something extra. I normally wear the Eylure number 141 as they give me the fuller look. The 118 I received from BB I wore during during the day with a short wing.

Of all the false eyelashes readily available on the market the Eylure lashes are by far the best quality. The price of R79.95 is extremely affordable. I find lashes are very natural feeling so they are not hard but soft to touch, the instructions that came with the package were easy to follow except you need to give the glue longer than 30 seconds, you need at least 3 minutes before the glue gets tacky, I also like the fact that he glue dries clear.

Once I applied my lashes I waited for about 5 mins for them to dry a little then I used an eyelash curler to make sure my lashes and the falsie were stuck together. I don't like to add mascara as I find that it clumps the lashes together and I don't like the clumped look.

The lashes are very easy to remove you just peel them off gently the only problem I had was cleaning them, it is a bit of a mission to get all the glue off and you have to be gentle so you don't break them. I used eye makeup remover to clean them and on the stubborn glue I used a Que tip and a bit of alcohol

All in all I loved these lashes and I will definitely be adding them to my collection and using them again.

I
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply