Review Detail

4.4 84 0.5
Mascaras, Eyebrow Pencils February 05, 2015 1156
Eylure Lashes for Days!
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Let me start of by saying that ive never before used false lashed before on my eyes and that im equally satisfies with my own lashes :)

However, Eylure lashes gave me a new found hope for false eye lashes since ive tried it over the weekend.

The beginners kit, is well put together with a practice lash, before you attempt the set on both of your eyes , which is awesome, practice makes perfect!

After a few rounds of practice, i had glued the lashes and placed them on my lids, bare in mind that before you glue and place the lashes on your lid, make sure that you check the size / length of the lashed against your own as i had to trim/ cut away the inner corner to accommodate the shape and size of my eyes.

Overall im impressed, as i also tested the lashes by walking outside in the wind to check that they don't disappoint me someday!

Great quality lashes, price is affordable especially when you are able to re-use them and after a few practice rounds you see that these lashes need enough glue when u apply them to get the ultimate result which i did and will definitely restock them :)

(Ive included a picture for you to see my results )
C
3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply