Review Detail

4.4 84 0.5
Mascaras, Eyebrow Pencils February 05, 2015 1157
Eylure False Lash Starter Kit
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

As a newbie at reviewing products I was quite excited to receive the Eylure false lashes. It comes neatly packaged and includes lashes, adhesive and an applicator. I have tried false lashes before but found it a rather unpleasant experience as it hurt and most of my eyelashes would come off with the glue :(. However I was pleasantly surprised when I tried the Eylure false lashes.

The lashes feel soft and smooth, almost as natural as my own eyelashes. On application I found it a breeze to attach, there was no mess, no fuss. The glue included in this kit is fantastic! The stick within it makes it easy to apply and you can control the amount of glue that you are putting onto the lash.

The lashes worked really well and added some volume. They sat perfectly and looked natural and the glue held the lashes in place all day. On removal, it was easy, painless and best of all none of my own eyelashes had come off. I was super excited! :) I would absolutely recommend this incredible products to friends and family.
S
3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply