Review Detail

4.4 84 0.5
Mascaras, Eyebrow Pencils February 05, 2015 1157
Eylure False Lash Starter Kit
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I received the kit on a Monday. I was sceptical at first as the last time I had false lashes was single ones back in 2009/2010.
The reason I didn't have them is the swollen eyes I would see, I guess they were not applied correctly.
Finally I got the courage to try them Friday morning.
They were easy to use, I didn't even use the applicator, I used my hands only.
The right lash was perfect, the left one had its moments. I thought maybe it was because I am right handed. I could feel the left lash when I blink but the right lash was perfect- I couldn't notice I had one.
Saturday I was attending the function- putting them on was not a struggle like the previous day.
But the left lash had its moment from time to time.

I love the fact that they are not individual, I love the length. I love the fact that I couldn't feel them even if I moved my eyes around. They felt natural.
The fact that they are re-useable is great and the price too.
It was easy to use especially as it was the first time. I didn't even had to use the trial lash that is included.
It was easy to take them off at night.
Recommend-
the use of mascara before putting on the lashes, to remove dust of eye shadow and to keep your natural eyelashes in line, so that they will match perfectly with the false lashes. Not too much though, one or two strokes.
Challenges-
It was difficult to use the glue, I think the tube with narrow end, and the bottle is soft for pressing out the glue- will be much better.
It was difficult to remove eye-shadows from the lashes.
Eylure False lashes.jpg
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
March 21, 2015
Definitely going to try it
L
lynette-moyo
1 results - showing 1 - 1

Leave a Reply