4.4 84 0.5
Mascaras, Eyebrow Pencils February 05, 2015 1152
Eylure My Eyes
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

#?WIN? ?#?BeautyBulletin?

These excite me because I have lashes that DO NOT exist *sob for me*.
But there is help out there for such beauties as me!
....Lets dissect this >

Product Information:
Eylure False Lash Starter Kit is a total of 118 lashes....
That is a whooping "ENOUGH" for anyone to use!

This starter kit is perfect for beginners like me.
They are a pair of sleek, dark-tipped lashes for a pretty and original look.
The contain at-least one practice lash, applicator, 1 ml glues x 2 and an instruction leaflet.

Features
Eylure strip lashes enhance the natural beauty of your eyes. Suitable for all eye-shapes, they are ideal for regular wear or a special occasion.
Strip lashes give a lovely, longer lashed look that can be removed at the end of the day - quickly and easy.

Tips And Advice
Different lash styles come in one length but eyes don't! have learned that its best to measure the lash against the eye and then trim at the end to ensure that it's right for your eye. For lashes that vary in length from the inner to outer eye, it is recommended that your trim be from the shorter edge.
And for the environment - they are Recyclable after they have done their use.

Verdict
The Eylure False Lash Starter Kit contains everything you need to get started with strip lashes! If you've never tried false eyelashes before, you and I are in very good hands with the Eylure.

I look forward to brighter bigger looking "window" - my eyes by following the below make up advice:
1. Don't apply eyeliner all the way around your eyes. If you do this, they will cause your eyes to look smaller, as they will appear fenced or in prison by the circle line.
When you apply eyeliner on your lower lashes, do it just below the lash line, not inside the rim.
2. Extend the eyeliner beyond the outer corners of your eyes. This line should move upwards a little as well, mimicking a very long eyelash. This technique will make your eyes appear wider.
3. Add white eyeshadow or eyeliner to the inner corner of your eyes. This technique helps to bring more light into your eyes and produces the effect of larger-looking eyes.
4. Along with the Eylure False Lash Starter Kit - you will be bright eyed!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply