4.4 84 0.5
Mascaras, Eyebrow Pencils February 05, 2015 1156
How To Apply Your Eyelure False Lash Starter Kit
(Updated: February 10, 2015)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

If you want length, you need this Eyelure Lengthening Starter Kit! It's not too heavy so its wearable during the day, and it's also perfect if you want to transition into a night time look.

Quality:
Eyelure is one of the best drugstore false lash suppliers out there and it's no surprise that I turned to them when I bought my very first pair. When properly looked after, I can reuse these lashes another two/three times at the least. Definitely amazing quality.

Price:
R79.95 is a bargain! I say this because included in the kit is an applicator, TWO strip lash adhesives AND a practice lash! I am yet to see another company that provides a practice lash and an extra tube of adhesive. Most only come with one! Again I say, BARGAIN!

Effectiveness:
Did I get longer lashes? Yes. I also loved the way they made me feel. My confidence shot up by at least 200%. Lashes are the most underrated feature of the face and when more attention is paid to them, you'll see how you naturally feel like you can command a room!

Definitely worth the buy!

Watch my video here http://bit.ly/1zrJJSz to see how I applied mine.
False Lash Application | Eyelure Starter Kit No. 118
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
February 18, 2015
Definitely going to give this product a try after reading your review, thank you.
J
JessPearse4
1 results - showing 1 - 1

Leave a Reply