Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

2.5 3 0.5
Eye Creams,Serums September 22, 2012 333
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

The slice is elliptical and about as big as your eye. It fits your eye socket well. It feels wonderful, a gel like consistency, cold to the touch (at least in winter) and it moulds nicely into your eye. You are supposed to lie with it on your eyes for 5 minutes. I did this daily for 5 consecutive days and cannot say that I think the dark lines under my eyes look any better.

I did not close the slice properly one day and the ends are a bit hard and dry now, so I am not sure whether that happens over time, or whether it only happened to me because I did not store it properly. After 5 days of use the slice is also markedly smaller than on day 1, about 3 mm around.

It would be a nice touch to a spa experience, to have these cold slices on your eyes while relaxing with a mask. It was definitely cooling and I am sure just the coldness would reduce swelling. (But can't you do that with a cold towel for free?) So it is nice to use, but I am not sure whether there were any actual results. I wish there was.

The slices can be re-used for up to 10 times. It costs about R100 for a pair, thus giving you a cost of R10 per use.
Owner's reply September 22, 2012

You can read the entire review here:
http://lastexpected.blogspot.com/2012/07/eyeslices-biotonix.html

Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply