Review Detail

4.5 7 0.5
EyeLiners September 27, 2012 285
Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I know I've written a review on this product before and I criticized it quite a bit but I am here to give this lil gem the 5 stars it so truly deserves.

I was so disappointed the first time I used this gel eyeliner because I so badly wanted to be part of the experience that everyone was raving about. Which is probably why I held on to it for a while. I gave it another try a few months ago because I wanted my eyes to pop, and using a normal eyeliner didn't give my eyes that intense and dramatic look I was going for. Which is what lead me to writing this review...

I have now been using this gel liner for about 3 months, every day and I am loving it so so much, it has become one of my all time favorite beauty products! It is so easy to apply and the color is this rich, dark black that stays on all day long. I apply it to my top eyelid, but have recently started using it on the bottom as well, and I found that my eyeliner stays on longer, and doesn't smudge as much when I do this.

I am SO SO happy to finally be experiencing the love for this product! I still wouldn't recommend that you use this if you have sensitive eyes, because their is some glitter like particles in it which can be really irritating when it gets in the eye. But if you use it correctly that shouldn't be a problem.

Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply