Review Detail

5.0 1 0.5
Face Masks May 23, 2016 503
An Extraordinary ritual for my skin
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

This is a new launch from L’Oreal Paris and if you are like me and suffer from oily skin, then this night cream-mask will definitely be your favourite.

I love face masks and in my opinion, you can never have enough. I have extremely oily skin and to me, it is essential that I have a routine for my oily face.

I have been using the Extraordinary Oil Radiance Night Cream Mask for over two weeks now and my skin loves it!

My entire face requires an occasional boost of radiance and that is where the L’Oreal Paris Extraordinary Oil Night Radiance Cream –Mask comes in handy. The entire ritual of the Extraordinary Oil carries through is to nourish, illuminate and repair your skin and this cream-mask, in particular, does exactly that. With powerful nourishing essential oils and royal jelly contained in the Cream-Mask, your skin will feel and look radiant.

Unlike most masks that require you to use once or twice a week; with the L’Oreal Paris Extraordinary Oil Nigh Radiance Cream-Mask, you are encouraged to use every evening after cleansing with the Extraordinary Facial Oil (these two are a killer combo). It is non-greasy and leaves a fantastic silky soft finish on your skin.

It is absolutely an EXTRAORDINARY RITUAL for my skin and I absolutely love it!

By the way; this will be a treat if your skin is feeling a little dry as well. My flatmate has combination skin, and she (borrows it when I'm not looking). :-)

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

This Post Has One Comment

1. Trudie

Hi there, why can’t I find this product anywhere anymore? Is it discontinued?

Leave a Reply