Review Detail

4.9 3 0.5
Cleansers,Toners,Washes May 20, 2016 435
Worth the Splurge
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I have a new obsession for facial oils and the L’Oreal Extraordinary Face Oil is my latest OBESEEION!!

Firstly let’s talk packaging…I am a sucker for anything luxurious looking so of course I love this; especially the bottle itself. It is a gorgeous blue and gold (which go together really well). It is easy to dispense and everything about it is just fantastic and screams luxury.

The inside is even better…the oil is clear and obviously a little runny so three drops are extremely more than enough (recommended usage) and it really doesn’t leave your skin feeling oily as it is a dry oil.

For three drops a day, it will last you for quite a while so you won't even feel like you are spending a lot of money. I think R250 for a product that will last you 2-3 months is actually a bargain especially if it works wonders on your skin...if you feel like it is a little pricey then TRUST ME IT IS WORTH THE SPLURGE!

I have extremely oily skin and everything I use doesn’t seem to keep my oily skin in check until I tried the L’Oreal Extraordinarily Face Oil. The concept with the oily skin is that in order to eliminate oily skin, you basically have to dab on some more oil and it really does work!

The non-greasy facial oil comes packed with 8 soothing and purifies essential oils which cater to tightening pores and rebalancing oil within the skin.

I apply the oil twice a day (morning and evening) and all you need is three drops. After two weeks, I can honestly say my skin feels so much better. I have noticed that the Extraordinary Face Oil has visibly minimized the appearance of my pores (yay) and throughout the day; my skin is producing less oil (does a happy dance). I love that it absorbs quickly and gives my skin a more refined look.

Use this with the Extraordinary Oil Radiance Cream Mask and you have a killer combo!! I noticed that there is also an Extraordinary Cleansing Oil as part of the international range and I am crossing my fingers that it lands in SA soon.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply