Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.3 1 0.5
Lipgloss. Balms, Lip Plumpers April 15, 2013 99
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

A few days ago I did a review on the Clarins Extra Firming Lip Exfoliator and I was not happy with the product. When I purchased that, I purchased this lip balm too because the sales person told me that they work well together. I have not used the products together (because I had such a bad experience with the exfoliator) but on its own, this lip balm is a winner.

The lip balm raspberry seed oil and shear butter and make your lips incredibly soft and moisturized. You need to apply a small amount (the website recommends a rice grain size amount) and apply to your lips. This product does come in tub so if you are not a fan of dipping your fingers into products due to hygiene reasons, this product is not for you.
I have found that the lines on my lips are not as prominent when I wear this and it definitely helps with dry and chapped lips.

The only problem I did have with this product was the packaging. Sure it screamed luxury with its glass base and gold detailing on the lid, but because it is glass it is a bit impractical. If I were to drop this lip balm, it would shatter and I would lose all the money I had spent on it.
The packing is also very bulky and heavy so you cannot keep it in your pocket. You have to keep it in your hand bag. And if you are one of those people that carries a small handbag, this might be a problem for you too.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply