Review Detail

4.3 1 0.5
Cleansers,Toners,Washes May 30, 2013 134
Extra Bright Advanced Foaming Cleanser
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I was so excited to try this cleanser as I didn't even know that Bobbi Brown has a skincare range! Living under a rock I guess! Thank you BB :)

I love foaming cleansers as my skin never really feels clean when I use a cream or milk cleanser. This cleanser builds up to a lovely lather and does a great job at removing make-up. My skin feels and looks cleansed after use. My skin did feel a little tight after use, but it didn't seem to dry out my skin. Which is great as my skin tends to go very dry when winter sets in. The cleanser also has a lovely citrus scent and this makes it a pleasure to use.

I love the packaging! Plain, simple and elegant. I am never swayed by fancy packaging. I would prefer if they put a little more detail of the product on the packaging though.

All in all, I really like this cleanser and I will use it until the last drop. This may take a while as it is a big tube and only a small amount is need at a time.

I can't really comment on the brightening effect quiet yet, so I will post an update on that once I've used it for a bit longer.

- http://prettypleasecharlie.blogspot.com/2013/05/bobbi-browns-extra-bright-advanced.html
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply