3.6 24 0.5
Lighteners, Whiteners, Brighteners June 18, 2014 1921
#Eucerin- Even Brighter Skincare Range
(Updated: November 29, 2016)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

My mum and I both took advantage of the 3 for 2 special at Clicks and purchased the Eucerin- Even Brighter Skincare Range. We were utterly disappointed.

The day cream retails for R310 and the night cream for the same price, I think. They both come in tubs from which you have to scoop the product out of. The packaging itself was suffice: very sturdy, perfect for traveling, safe from breakage if it falls on the floor. However, I hated digging my fingers into the tub to get the product out! I found it unhygienic and I prefer creams that come a tube for that reason.

We used the Eucerin- Even Brighter Day cream and Night cream. We both have light pigmentation and just wanted to even out our skin tones and we thought that this is the product for us! I have normal to dry skin, but my skin is also really sensitive. My mum has oily skin.

I found the range very moisturizing! Although, I did find that when I applied the creams on my face, I found them very heavy and my pores got clogged and I broke out- quite a few times. It was great for use in winter though. My mum hated it because it made her skin even more oily!

When applying makeup, my foundation would not stay put even though I had put a setting spray on. The cream was just too rich.

After four months of RELIGIOUS usage, this product has done nothing for me. My complexion is still the same as well as my light pigmentation.

For the hefty price tag, I feel that there are better skin solutions on the market to combat uneven skin tone and aid pigmentation. This product gets a thumbs down from me.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
No
Would you repurchase this product?
No
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply