Review Detail

3.6 24 0.5
Lighteners, Whiteners, Brighteners June 18, 2014 1951
Works like magic
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

They say that you pay for beauty and this is true when it comes to Eucerin products in general as they are not the cheapest but they are the most effective I have used and that makes the price worth it. I started using Eucerin Even Brighter after a chemical peel that I went for scarred my skin 3 months before my wedding, I was mortified but Eucerin even brighter came to the rescue and all my marks were lightened and my skin has never been more even. Although there is some scarring it's not as visible and definately is a must buy for any type of scarring or uneven skin tone. I used all 3 products religiously and I have to say that they did not dissapoint, All my friends and family noticed the difference in my skin and quite a few tried it for themselves. The day cream is lightweight in formulae and doesn't leave your skin feeling tacky even though it provides moisture for the whole day. Makeup goes perfectly over it and it has an SPF 30 opposed to the spf 15 than most moisturizers have. The spot corrector is amazing, I used this on the uneven areas of my skin and it worked like a charm. And last but not least the night cream, this rich and luxurious cream kept my skin oh so soft and supple throughout the night. Overall this range is amazing and I would recommend to anyone !!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply