Review Detail

3.8 2 0.5
Cleansers,Toners,Washes May 19, 2011 137
Eucerin - DermoPURIFYER Cleanser
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

A while ago my skin was giving me a few problems with pimples and that, so my sister gave me this cleanser to try out. I really really don't like this cleanser. So it claims to eliminate excess sebum and it's meant for acne-prone skin. It didn't totally clear up my face, but it did help with clearing it up a bit.

I find this cleanser extremely drying. Yes I know it's meant to eliminate excess sebum, but it felt like it removed all the moisture from my skin.

This product is anti-bacterial, fragrance-free, soap-free, oil-free and foam-free. This doesn't foam at all, which is a huge negative for me, as I love products that lather up nicely. It also claims to remove dirt and makeup. Oh my goodness, this product doesn't remove even a little bit of makeup. If I wash my face twice with this cleanser it will still look like I have a full face of makeup on. This cleanser needs to be combined with some sort of sponge or brush to remove makeup. This is obviously another con.

I can't really explain the texture of this on my skin while you are washing, but it's weird. It feels very thin and dry. I wouldn't recommend this product at all. It really didn't do all that much for me.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply