Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

5.0 1 0.5
Lipsticks February 07, 2013 223
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Yes I know, the price is daunting. VERY Daunting retailing at R265 a stick. But do not let this get the better of you! I have tried many a lipstick before, but this has got to be the ultimate. The lipstick looks like a lipstick, but goes on so smooth like a gloss. With 8 different shades, you cannot turn this product down! They have a shade for every gal! I have Rebel Rasberry which by far is the most playful of the bunch.

I have noticed that this lipstick actually using the lighting you are in to make your lips look better! It has a luminous shine and works tremendously well with the Estee' Lauder Stay in Place Lip Pencil. It lasts the entire day and that is not even me being generous!

The packing is excellent. The signature royal blue box with gold highlights as is their other products. The lipstick tube is gold although the end is transparent so you can see the shade of the lipstick at the bottom. The lid is gold as with the package highlights. I will take the risk of sounding like a lunatic when I say this, but when you look at this lipstick, you feel happy almost instantly :) And you cannot wait to give it a shot!

Ladies, trust me when I say this...You have not tried a great lipstick until you have tried this one!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply