Review Detail

4.0 2 0.5
Lipgloss. Balms, Lip Plumpers March 15, 2013 168
Estee Lauder's Pure Color Gloss in Wired Copper
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

This product was in my latest parcel from beauty Bulletin and I have got to say, I can see why it has so many awards! This gloss is just perfect! It is a sheer coppery colour containing just the right amount of shimmer ( not a whole lot of glittery bits that end up on your face, instead of on your lips). On application, you will notice that it is just the right amount of tacky, that you know it will have staying power, but not too much that your lips feel uncomfortable and you feel like wiping it off straight away. It has a lovely applicator that is easy to use and feels soft on your lips.
This shade will work with quite a lot of different warm-toned lipsticks, but also works great on its own to give your lips a warm shimmer ( perfect to emphasise a tan!).
I also love the staying power of this gloss. It lasts several hours, but I did need to reapply after coffee.
I looked online and the 6ml gloss will set you back R250,00, which is quite pricey, but if you feel like a splurge, this product is definitely worth it!
Thanks Beauty Bulletin for giving me the chance to try it out!!
IMG_00001442.jpg
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply