Review Detail

4.3 2 0.5
Eye Creams,Serums September 02, 2015 303
Estée Lauder New Dimension Shape + Fill Expert Serum
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I started using this serum a week ago on Sunday. As far as serums go, I am always a bit sceptical as they never seem to do what they promise. I have however never used an Estee Lauder serum and have heard AMAZING things... and I must admit, so far I am not disappointed!

The packaging is sleek and modern, with a pump action that makes it very easy to use. My pack did not come with usage directions but I quickly Googled it and found out you are supposed to use 2 pumps of this silky pink gel, morning and evening. It is just the right amount and nothing goes to waste (many times the pump size is too large, then you feel like you are wasting some of the product)
You are supposed to apply it in two heart shapes, the fist big heart starting at your forehead going down your neck and the smaller heart starting at your nose and followed down to your chin - applied in a tapping motion.

It smells florally with a slight vitamin after linger but does not smell strong at all.

From my one weeks use I must say I have noticed my skin feels plumper and more dewy (without making my make-up slip & slide). My skin most certainly feels more hydrated and much much softer... I haven't noticed anything spectacular with my smile and frown lines but a week may be too short to notice.

I am very much looking forward to the results in the next few weeks!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
1week2sml.jpg
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply