4.7 6 0.5
estee-lauder-modern-muse.jpg
Fragrances October 24, 2013 746
Estee Lauder Modern Muse
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Estee Lauder products are always on point when it comes to clean, sophisticated and modern products. Their new Modern Muse Eau De Parfum does not disappoint in this regard.
The packaging, firstly, is a combination of the forever feminine soft pink, with a touch of gold for sophistication and some black to represent strength.
The bottle’s top is beautiful with a bow shape that turns an ordinary bottle shape into something subtlety and uniquely special.
When I sprayed it, the scent was very beautiful. That is the perfect word for it – beautiful. It is strong, but not overwhelming. You get equal hits of the flowery and the woody scents, which gives the Modern Muse fragrance the unique ability to appeal to almost any fragrance preference.
I am a person who prefers fruity scents, but the Modern Muse would be perfect for a step away from the early twenties fruity scents, to older late twenties career woman. You will not smell like an old lady, but you will smell like someone mature and who demands respect.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
February 20, 2014
stunning frangrance, love the shape of the bottle as well, recommended it to my friends as well.
H
HesterPretorius
1 results - showing 1 - 1

Leave a Reply