Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.3 7 0.5
Estee Lauder - Yes or No?
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I have been wearing this foundation for almost 2 months and I like it, I don't love it, it isn't my 'Holy Grail' foundation, in fact, I have not found a foundation that I am completely in love with.

Though I must say, this one isn't bad either, it does the job, I guess. For me, as I have a lot of scarring from previous breakouts (Thanks Puberty) isn't completely amazing as what I expected. It applies beautifully, it's smooth, silky, glowy, BUT I am still able to see a bit of my scarring around my cheeks etc. I do like it, I wear it every morning for work and on weekends, the only thing is the coverage, other than that it's great! I guess you can build it up, but then I feel like I have way too much makeup, it feels heavy on my skin, and I don't like it. So I tend to not go too crazy with building up for coverage. If I go out at night, then I like to mix my foundations, which works great for me, I mix this one with MAC studio sculpt and then I'm ready to go and paint the town red!

Now the final question, would I buy this foundation again?

*Hell Yes! For everyday use it works perfectly, oh and a big bonus is the fact that this foundation lasts quite long (Mine has lasted more than 2 months, and still going strong) , so guys, go for it, I give it a yes! :)
MB
Top 500 Reviewer 22 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

3 results - showing 1 - 3
Ordering
April 12, 2016
Give Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra 24H Liquid Foundation a try. It's pricey (R500) but I've found that to be a better option. You may too :)
C
catherine.schulze7
April 12, 2016
Have you tried the Camouflage version (dark blue tube)? I have heard really good things about it. On my want list, but first need to work through all my other foundations. Please review if you do decide to try it.
K
krienkies
April 13, 2016
Thank you Catherine I will definitely have a look! :)

Karina, I haven't tried that one as yet, but I'm going to look for it! The one I'm trying out now, is the Double Wear but in the glass bottle, and I love it so much! The only issue I have with it is the major flashback on photos!! Haha
MB
Make-up by Cassandra
3 results - showing 1 - 3

Leave a Reply