Review Detail

4.3 1 0.5
Nail Care, Treatments August 05, 2011 175
Fantastic Base Coat
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I got this from Dischem for around R100. It contains protein and promises to strengthen your nails. The packaging is very chic and the bottle comes in its own box.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

2 results - showing 1 - 2
Ordering
August 05, 2011
Hi Iryna, i'm so glad you reviewed this! Will you keep me updated on how it gets towards the end of the bottle? Does it start getting hard and gluggy? I also have weak, peeling nails at the moment =/ not sure why because when i was younger my nails were always strong. And I would love to try this if the bottle remains that good. Worth the investment for nail junkies like us!
K
kikobunny0102
August 05, 2011
I will keep you posted, Chloe. Normally all my polishes, top, base coats get a bit thicker after using half a bottle but I just add a few drops of polish thinner by the end. What I do when I hit half a bottle mark and struggle to reach the polish with a brush - I just transfer it into a clean empty mini bottle (like Essence colour and go) and then use the brush from the original bottle (which is longer) to use every last drop at the bottom of the mini bottle. I probably sound crazy but it makes it more cost effective since I can't stand the idea of throwing a bottle away when half or a third of polish is still in it LOL
K
Kiki
2 results - showing 1 - 2

Leave a Reply