4.6 5 0.5
Nail Polishes October 08, 2014 413
I'm Addicted to Essie!
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Hello to all you BB Beauties,

I was sent one of the nail polishes from the Essie Neon Collection 2014 to try out.
Needless to say, Beauty Bulletin sent our parcels off, and the colours we were chosen to review were kept a surprise. I was delighted in opening my package and discovering that the colour I was chosen to review is "I'm Addicted".

This colour is a brilliant bold shade of blue. And blue happens to be one of my favourite colours (In older posts you might notice I have a lot of blue in the background of photos, because blue is the dominant theme in my room!)

I immediately took the beautiful Essie bottle and started applying the polish to my nails. I did two coats rather than one, as I wanted the polish to pop and found one coat to be too light for my liking. I also applied a clear top coat.

My favourite thing about this product is the brush was quite thin, which made it easy to get polish into the corners of my nails. And the polish left an almost gel-like effect after I had applied the second coat. And of course, I have to mention again how in love I am with this aqua blue statement colour!

You will notice in the photos I've attached that I also have an accent nail, on which I applied some black and silver glitter dust (I like to play around with my nails and do something different!).

So if you are looking for a bright pop of colour this spring/summer, I suggest you go shopping and pick up a bottle of I'm Addicted!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply