4.6 5 0.5
Nail Polishes October 08, 2014 413
Review | Too Taboo Essie Neon Collection 2014
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Hello ladies,

I received one of the Essie Neon nail polishes to review from the lovely ladies at Beauty Bulletin, I believe the collection is called Too Taboo. I was super excited to try out these babies, the neon colours are vibrant and screams summer! I was given Too Taboo a fuchsia crème, it’s a pretty dark pink.

Colours in the Neon Collection:
Too Taboo
Vices Versa (lime green)
Sittin’ Pretty(bright lavender
Serial Shopper( bright orange)
I’m Addicted(aqua blue)
Chills & Thrills (dusty cobalt blue)

My thoughts?

I found that application was a breeze, Essie nail polishes are known to deliver a great finish and formula that lasts.. I honestly thought that the fuchsia would be brighter, it’s more of a dark pink and could possibly pass for a autumn shade. The formula is quite thick, which is awesome because you can get away with only applying one coat, this is a major time saver.. I pretty much suck at applying nail polish but Essie makes it easy with their easy to apply applicator brush.

The finish is somewhat gel like and honestly looks better with a top coat to make the colour really pop. What really gets me excited about this Neon fuchsia formula is that it tries really quickly.
Ever find yourself applying nail polish and then find yourself doing things well then this is nail polish for you this colour dried in about 2 minutes that sure does get a thumbs up from me.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

2 results - showing 1 - 2
Ordering
October 08, 2014
Awesome!i had problem with courier and got sick,so will only get mine tomorrow.Cant wait to see what colour I got!yours is gorgeous!
R
RuthL
October 09, 2014
Pretty
SD
Sam Diamond
2 results - showing 1 - 2

Leave a Reply