4.7 1 0.5
Nail Polishes June 04, 2014 177
Dressing my nails for winter with Essie
(Updated: June 04, 2014)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I simply love beautifying my nails, and trying out new colours excite me!

I have used Essie nail polish for quite some time, even the salon I visit uses Essie, which must indicate that this brand is top-notch.

The colour I received was the Sable Collar, which is a luxurious pearlescent cocoa plum hue. I wouldn't generally go for this colour, but I thought I'd break out of my comfort zone and try something new.

I have to admit that it suites my skintone very well. I really like the colour on my nails, more than what it looks like in the bottle.

It has a fabulous shimmer to it, and dried very quickly. (I need more polishes like these in my CLUMSY, IMPATIENT life). All you really need is two coats for a deeper colour, but I had a bit of a nail blooper and had to apply another coat.

This is definitely a colour for all your winter blues. Adding colour and life, as well as beautifying your nails.

Essie pride themselves on good quality, and I feel this product delivers.

The added benefits of Essie products are that all products are DBP, Toluene and Formaldehyde free.

However, it is a bit pricey, and If you are shopping on a budget, a nail polish which costs over R100 just won't make the cut, but it is a great investment for your nails!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
June 08, 2014
My fave colour! Gonna go buy it now
R
rash
1 results - showing 1 - 1

Leave a Reply