Review Detail

5.0 1 0.5
Hair Removal April 01, 2014 155
Essential Micro Trim Set from Igia
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Always Looking to Try Hair Removal Product... looking for the best one for me and this by far is the best Trimmer i have ever used.

i gaurantee we have ALL at some point looked in the mirror at a mall or work and felt the need to drop everything and run to get those horrible eyebrows shaped and trimmed or any unwanted facial hairs removed...

well we dont have waxing at our disposal all the time but i carry this micro trimmer with me every where i go... it is super compact and fits even in my smallest handbag....

we cant be perfect every single time we leave the house but with certain products we can combat the little issues as they arise...

i love the micro trim... i cant trim and shape my eyebrows in seconds, effortlessly and painlessly...

it also comes with 2 attachments perfect for thinning your eyebrows and side burns and bikini lines

using the Igia trimmer leaves you smooth with no sight of hair... a micro trim indeed

it also comes with a micro tweezer with light attached.... perfect for removing individual hairs, guaranteeing precision every time

It is Affordable, Fast, Effective, Compact, and Lasting

its not one of these products which break after a few months... iv had mine for over 2 years... still going strong

a good investment for the woman on the run and wants a quick, yet flawless fix!!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply