Review Detail

4.1 23 0.5
Eyeshadows January 08, 2016 602
1st Palette ever...
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I have always bought eyeshadow duo's or quads as I could buy very specific shades for very specific finishes/looks. Then the palette revolution started and as far as I know, Essence brought out the 1st palettes in drugstores/Clicks/Dischem where you got more than 4 colours. I was so excited to try it though I only had 2 to choose from. The nudes or the roses palette. I chose the roses. This was years ago.

I used that palette every day of my life. Sometimes I added colours from other palettes or singles but this was always my every day go to base palette. The shadows are buttery and blend very easily. The colour pay off is good and you can create a few looks with this palette alone but adding in some other colours works just as great. They also last reasonably long. Long enough for your work day.

It is great for travelling as you have all your essentials with you - a matte base, matte and shimmery crease colours and lid colours.

I will not be repurchasing for one reason only, I have had it forever and I am bored with it. I want to try bolder colours for the next few months as I am experimenting.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
No
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply