Review Detail

4.5 16 0.5
EyeLiners July 07, 2015 909
Essence Waterproof Gel Eye Liner
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I have always been a Kohl girl, I have never really tried any other type of liner but have been hearing a lot about Gel Eyeliners and was in the market for a new black liner. My main problem with most liners is that they smear and rub off quickly and never stay looking nice. I really didn't want to spend a lot of money but wanted something that would stay in place an keep looking fresh all day. I looked around and was shocked at some of the prices of Gel liners but then saw that Essence had one for just under R50. I decided to give it a try. I got the 01 Black Blaze and this is my third day using it and it is absolutely awesome. I have no smudging and the line is clean and neat. It keeps my eyes defined all day. The application takes a little bit of getting used to because this particular pencil doesn't glide on as smoothly as my usual Kohl liner but once I had figured out the pressure then it was easy. it's a roll out so there is no sharpening, I am let to see how long it lasts but mostly I enjoy not having to sharpen it. This is a great starter gel liner and probably one that I will always have in my makeup bag. Love it. I may even give winged eyeliner a try now.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
C
Top 500 Reviewer 14 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply