Review Detail

4.5 299 0.5
Nail Polishes April 10, 2015 2009
Essence nail polish
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I dont have the time to always go and get my nail done at a salon due to being a mom however my Friday nights are usually spent at home pampering myself once my son goes to bed, when i do the only brand of nail polish i use is ESSENCE. The pricing is most definitely affordable which is a huge relief because who has the money to be constantly getting your nails done? The brush is wide for full coverage and the application is of a nice and silky smooth texture, I love how the polish seems to even itself out over the nail surface. In comparison to most nail polishes i have found Essence to be long lasting, being a mom i find myself most of the time with my hands in water and due to that you end up with nails that are chipped within the first day of application however with Essence this is not the case at all. I have found that my nails can last for two weeks sometimes which for me is an absolute dream. I am eagerly waiting in anticipation for the launch of the new range as I'm dying here with bare nails as there seems to be no stock until the new range launches.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Q
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

This Post Has One Comment

1. [email protected]

Love essence gel nail polish, the colors are perfect for any skin tone, I definitely enjoy doing my nails

Leave a Reply