Review Detail

4.5 299 0.5
Nail Polishes April 10, 2015 2000
Essence gel polish
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Hey lovies had any of ya'll tried out this essence gel polish yet?  If not you should definitely give it a try. I have been wearing this for a months now and I love it. I never had a gel polish before because of the fact that's it's so expensive and I'm such a cheap queen. But these babies are only R29.99 at clicks very affordable very good quality I must say. No peeling or shipping, mine last for up to 2weeks max which is good cause then I feel like a need a diff colour. Am I the only one or do you guys get bored with the same nail colour too. I need to get more nude colours I'm a sucker for nudes and then more bright colours for my toes. I like how happy my toes look in a summer sandle with a pop of colour.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
IMG_20180929_125423.jpg
M
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
January 17, 2019
Please notice that this is NOT gel polish!!! This is completely normal nail polish :-) Gel polish can ONLY cure under LED/UV. Light. So when a polish air dries, you always know its aregular nail polish :)
NL
Negle Lir
1 results - showing 1 - 1

This Post Has One Comment

1. [email protected]

Love essence gel nail polish, the colors are perfect for any skin tone, I definitely enjoy doing my nails

Leave a Reply