Review Detail

4.5 299 0.5
Nail Polishes April 10, 2015 2009
essence the gel nail polish
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I received the shades, 75 perfect match, as well as, 77 dreaming of love?, from beauty bulletin and I absolutely love the 75 perfect match was my absolute favourite.

The application was really easy and the colour was perfect from the first stroke, however you can add another layer if you want the colour to show more. The nail polish also dried extremely fast. I do not have much patience so the fact that these dried very fast was absolutely perfect.

I also liked the brush, it is wider than other nail polish brands, but it personally made the application process easier as it evenly spread on the nail.

Now what I didn't like was the fact it cracked and chipped really fast. My nail polish chipped within 2 days and after washing my hair it was completely ruined. Although the application process was easy for me, it did become a little messy as it went onto my skin as well but that didn't bother me.

Overall, I would purchase this product, it is about R30 at clicks which I consider affordable. The nail polish glides on easily, and dries quickly but it does chip and crack really fast as well. If you love doing your nails at home then this would definitely be the nail polish for you because they have a ton of different coloursto experiment with.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
S
Top 500 Reviewer 55 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

This Post Has One Comment

1. [email protected]

Love essence gel nail polish, the colors are perfect for any skin tone, I definitely enjoy doing my nails

Leave a Reply