Review Detail

4.5 299 0.5
Nail Polishes April 10, 2015 2008
Tried It. Loved It
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Love the cuteness and variety that the nail polishes comes in.

Just as a disclaimer, I am obsessed with getting a gelish (light - cured) treatment done. I then realized that my nail treatment does not last as long on my nails because I have very dry and flaky nails and so my gelish would start flake off by my tips and considering the fact that nail treatments are not the cheapest things ever, having it come off within a week or so is quite a bummer.
I then decided to go back to my Varsity love for Essence nail polishes and I came across the Gel Nails range and I thought hey, this is affordable and the colours are pretty so let me try them out. I was also thinking that if they do not last long, I could always reapply them because they come with regular old nail polish remover.

So I bought a few shades and I must say I love them. I do need to apply a few layers on my nails, especially with the Sweet As Candy colour (MY FAVORITE SHADE), but it looks perfect and delicate once I have applied a few layers. It is adorable. The glossy finish is cute, even if you do not apply the top coat that they have in the range, it still looks great.

XOXO

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
K
4 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

This Post Has One Comment

1. [email protected]

Love essence gel nail polish, the colors are perfect for any skin tone, I definitely enjoy doing my nails

Leave a Reply