Review Detail

4.5 299 0.5
Nail Polishes April 10, 2015 1995
Essence Gel Polish
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

As a nail polish addict, yes I have to admit it, I tend to polish my nails at least every second day. HOWEVER with this new range I have been finding that the quality is so good and the chipping is down to an absolute minimum so I have less inclination to redo my nails so often. I was hunting for that perfect white and I have found it! The gel polish in white is however a thick formula but at this price who cares, right? Irrespective of the thickness of the formula, it is still an easy paint and the drying time is minimum. Two coats of the white and it is totally opaque and smooth finish. Be careful not to work to close to the edges as the formula does tend to pool a bit. I can highly recommend this product. I have tried a number of the colours and I have no regrets on any one of the bottles I purchased. Go grab a bottle and get painting ladies, this series from Essence is a must have :)
S
2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

This Post Has One Comment

1. [email protected]

Love essence gel nail polish, the colors are perfect for any skin tone, I definitely enjoy doing my nails

Leave a Reply