Review Detail

4.5 3 0.5
Blush, Bronzers, Highlighters February 25, 2014 428
Great all-in-one product
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

This was the first bronzer I ever bought. I bought the one for brunettes because, well, I am brunette.
The compact comes in a plastic case with different coloured strips of shimmery powder. The colours range from a shimmery almost-white, to a deep bronze, with pinky shades in the middle (there are no mattes in this compact).
I find that if I use a powder brush, it is easy to pick up a lot of product, and the colour payoff is great (I have used the more bronze side of the compact as my actual bronzer).
By sweeping my brush along the middle of the palette, I get a unique pink-bronze, which is perfect for blush.
I have also used an eyeshadow brush to use the strips as individual colours for my eyes, or the lightest shade as a highlighter.
As I have been dabbling in bronzer more and more, I realized I prefer a matte bronzer and a slightly shimmery blush, so for me, this compact is reserved mostly for eyes and blush.
I like that this product is multi-use, so it's great for travel.
The powder blends well and goes on smoothly. Overall, I like it and would buy it again.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply