Review Detail

4.5 3 0.5
Blush, Bronzers, Highlighters February 25, 2014 429
Blondes- Lighter Skin
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Ok so there's two things that I don't have- Blonde hair or light skin! But I was given this product to review and review it I shall! :)

*singing* If you like Pina Coladas...
...because once you open this up you get a lovely co-co-nutty fragrance! Some of you might have tried the Sun Club Matt Bronzing Powder which offered only a bronzer. This new Essence product boasts a bronzer AND highlighter.

As seen in the picture (doesn't it look fun??), the bottom right corner has a darker brown and pink shade, the bronzer corner. The top top left corner consists of a light pink band and two cream bands, your highlighter corner. The middle is a pinkish brown shade. So you're getting a bronzer and a highlighter AND it can be used as an eye-shadow!

The texture is so creamy and soft but be warned- there's a lot of shimmer. Its not overwhelming but it is quite noticeable. So go easy with the application, you wouldn't want to be the shimmery, glittery belle of the beach.

Despite the product not meant for my skin tone, it still worked as an eye-shadow. I read a review done by a blogger named Carlinn and she used the highlighter as a blush and on her skin tone, the pink shimmer looked really lovely.

This product looks fun and it IS so fun to play around with. For me, its too glittery for my taste so I would use it sparingly.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
February 26, 2014
Awesome product to review, i would have loved to have tried it! thanks for your review:)
B
Bianca011
1 results - showing 1 - 1

Leave a Reply